The Walk-in Structure ©
organisational development to experience and to comprehend
● Change processes are necessary in all phases of a company and range from quickly implementable innovations to
● All changes have one thing in common: the people affected must implement them.
● „The Walk-in Structure“ is a tool for a process workshop within a well-planned change process
● It is applicable in both large and small groups.
● All those affected have a real chance to deal with what is to be changed in their organization
and what is new, to contribute their ideas and commit themselves.
I look forward to receiving your contact.