knowing, understanding and using cultural diversity
● When you travel through your business in different countries or employ colleagues from different countries or have
customers of different nationalities, you are always confronted with situations that deviate from the usual patterns.
● Obvious and, above all, subtle differences take time and make your success questionable.
● You will learn why people from other cultures react differently than you are used to.
● You will experience what you can prepare for when you work with people from different regions of the world.
● Derive your own personal approach and stay curious.
I look forward to receiving your contact.